The Bee's Knee's Easy Homemade Chili
A must try, delicious home made chili recipe that your family will love! A great meal to freeze the leftovers!
Write a review
2 hr 30 min
2 hr 30 min
- 1-2 lbs Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 16 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 1 16 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Cayanne Pepper
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tsp. Paprika
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Chilli Powder
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans (chick peas)
- 1 16 oz box Elbow Macaroni
- Heat your olive oil in a large sauce pan and brown meat.
- Add your onions and peppers over medium heat until soft, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and paprika over medium heat and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in beef broth, garbanzo beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and cider vinegar.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, boil salted water and add elbow macaroni noodles until al dente, drain, bring noodles back to pot and butter to avoid sticking.
- Add to your bowl of chili when ready to eat.
- I like to add shredded sharp cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream to my bowl of chili. Its delicious!
SOShal Club http://soshalclub.com/