Happy Vegetarian Day to my fellow veg-heads. I decided to share my Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza recipe with you because it is simple, delicious, and I am obsessed with brunch. Serve it up anytime of day, or host a party with different toppings on an assortment of grilled pizzas for your guests.
SOS tip below!
Pizza crust- I buy mine at Whole Foods for $3.99ish to save time, or whip it up. Betty Crocker you got this! (any market should have it available, head to where they serve fresh pizza.
- green onion
- olive oil
- mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 egg per serving.
- pizza crust dough, just in case you already forgot
- Wash and prep all veggies and crack your eggs into a bowl.
- Start the grill or turn the oven on broil.
- In a skillet heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss in veggies, hardest to softest, leaving spinach and cheese on the side.
- While veggies are cooking, roll out the dough. Brush both sides of the dough with olive oil and set it on top of a cookie sheet. Cook the dough on one side for 4-5 minutes.
- Shut off the heat, flip over dough and lay on sauteed veggies, eggs, spinach and cheese. Shut the grill top and cook until the egg is cooked the way you like.
- I like my eggs a little runny, 3-5 minutes.