2016 is here ladies and gents, resolutions have begun and new beginnings are happening! If eating healthy and taking control over your diet is one of your resolutions this new year then keep reading! If not, keep reading anyway because who doesn’t love a quick and easy meal that is delicious and nutritious!
Here will be the explanation of the “one minute egg”. I love having at least one egg a day because of all the health benefits including, an insanely good amount of protein, vitamin B2, selenium, Vitamin D, B6, B12, and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper! Yummy!!! Try this quick and easy meal whenever you have all of one minute to eat something before your busy day ahead! And seriously all it takes is one minute.
- 1 egg
- 1. Take one egg and crack it into a coffee cup
- 2. Take a fork to take place of a whisk, to break up the egg
- 3. Pop in the microwave with a sheet of paper towel over it, the reason for the paper towel is when the egg pops (could or could not happen) it hits the towel instead of all over your microwave
- 4. Set timer for 1 minute
- 5. Take out of microwave, slide out of cup
- 6. Enjoy
- Try the 3 minute hash to jazz up your breakfast quick and easy!
- 1/2 cup frozen potatoes O'Brien or shredded hash browns
- 1 EGG
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Ketchup or BBQ sauce (optional)
- Step 1 COAT 8-oz. microwave-safe ramekin or small cereal bowl with cooking spray. ADD potatoes; MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 minute until hot. SEASON with salt and pepper, if desired. BREAK egg into bowl. BEAT egg with fork until blended.
- Step 2 MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, about 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Step 3 TOP with cheese. SERVE with ketchup or BBQ sauce, if desired.
- This quick dish is delish, and on a busy morning it definitely satisfies the rumbling tummy! Also you can always put your own spin on these dishes, like I usually like to do! Makes it a lot more fun and delicious in your own way!
Super quick and nutritious meal for on the go for busy parents, workaholics, early birds and anyone who finds this interesting and yummy! See who said being healthy isn’t easy and delicious.
Make sure you tag us using #soshalclub with your wonderful creations using this inspiration.