This punch is a great addition to any Super Bowl Bash! It’s simple, tasty and a party goer’s favorite, enjoy this fun mix of booze on any holiday!
Warning, I landed myself a fiance after throwing a Super Bowl party at my house and endulging in the Super Bowl of Punch. We had turf laid out in the basement, in which we spray painted a smaller scaled football field set up for drinking games, along with friendly games like flippy cup and quarter bounce. I had just replaced my robins egg blue toilet from the 60’s and missed garbage day. Instead of being embarrassed about throwing a house party with a toilet on my front yard, we marked the house with a poster that read “Super Bowl Party here”. That punch took Tom and I’s best friendship to an amazing relationship. I have so many memories from my friends and family enjoying this punch, I hope it brings the same laughter to you! Cheers!
You can do this one of two ways, have everyone bring a pint, or clean out the liquor cabinet. For every person joining the party there should be at least a pint of alcohol, just in case! I will tell people all clear alcohol or all dark as well.
- 1 fifth of Vodka
- 2 bottles of champagne
- 1 2 liter of Sprite or Ginger Ale
- Lots of ice
- Add a pint per 2 guests of flavor vodka like cherry, pomegranate, orange etc.
- You may also add each pint as the guest arrive with them if they are bringing to contribute.
- *Add 1 bag of frozen berry medley
- *Add frozen juice concentrate like cranberry, fruit punch or lemonade.
- *Add Crystal Light Packets
- *Add a scoop of Rainbow Sherbet to each serving cup for a milder or dressy event
- Add all of this into a big punch bowl and enjoy!
- I left a lot of notes to adjust the level of strength vs. sweetness. We have tried and tested each option, and highly recommend any!